Friday 29 November 2013

Getting started..

To start of this idea I have taken a number of videos establishing scenes within the film as well as having some discussions about "The Ship" between some students on the dmu campus I chose to give them the freedom of taking the discussion in the direction that they chose and often started recording before they had even realised the camera was on to get a less "Forced" response from them and just catch them as they was bouncing ideas off each other a key part in the creation of theese Interviews was making sure the place the ship would be in was actually within the cameras view while interviewing

I wanted the ship to be located just above the gateway within the main dmu campus, I felt this area provided enough "empty" space to put in a 3d ship and have it be convincing while also giving me the ability to not have to create an entire ship as a proportion of it will be hidden by the building itself something like you can see in the image as well as this putting it near a building will give me a focus point for all of of the video as I will be able to track where the ship is located using the building as refrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment