Friday 29 November 2013

Initial Edit

To start off creating this trailer I already had an idea in my head what i wanted to do for it, I wanted it to be more thought provoking than action packed, I wanted to portray the idea that people within leicester simply did not know or understand why "The Ship" had taken residence above their city,

My plan of action for creating this video is to first, start off with the raw video footage and bring it into the video editor "Adobe Premier pro", as you can see i've done here.





After doing this I will put together an "initial edit" where I will remove all the bits from the orriginal footage that I do not want to have within my film trailer leaving me with just a select few videos as well as an oppertunity to add in more of the orriginal footage if I wished leaving me with this.

As you can see I have 1:10 mins of raw footage to use on my trailer and have chosen select parts of the orriginal footage which I liked, as well as named the videos accordingly so I would be able to remember which ones they are just by sight, my next goal for this trailer is to add in titles in between the clips to transistion between them and make a story out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment