Friday 29 November 2013

Purpose of this blog

Hello, I'm making this blog to keep a record of my design and thought ideas behind the post production assignment that I have to make for university, This blog will be covering any changes that I make to my blog as well as the orriginal thoughts and creative process that goes into makeing the trailer for my project,

For this project we are required to design a film trailer and incorparate special effects into it, then create a dvd and dvd menu to go along with the trailer,

The orriginal idea for my trailer is to create a independance day style video in which a massive ship enters into the city of leicester and changes everyones day to day lives in the process however unlike the typical alien videos I wish for this ship to just be there and not do anything other than be there, no sign of aliens/movment or anything else, I think this would be interesting in a whole new way because it will give people time to get used to the idea of this ship being around and make a surreal reality for people where they have grown to live with it,

of course this wont last forever something will eventually happen but it will be several months/years before it does. this is to raise such questions as why is the ship here? whats its purpose? whos actually inside it?

No comments:

Post a Comment